She gave birth to you. She put up with everything from your Terrible Two's to your less-than-stellar rebellious teen years.
She deserves a day to be spoiled.
Make this Mother's Day extra indulgent for Mom with these tips.
1. Start with this breakfast (here are the recipes) - Serve it in bed? Even better!
- Blood Peach Bellini
- Crêpes with Strawberries and Muscat-Yogurt Sauce
- Soft-Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Sablefish and Trout Roe Total
2. Gift her. Something that she'll enjoy - and that she can keep treating herself with.
This Happy Trails gift set is a Mom-favorite: a luxurious cowhide purse filled with indulgent lotion, wash, and two of our triple-milled goat milk soaps. Get mom one in her favorite scent here.
3. Dine al fresco.
Treat mom to her favorite meal (don't forget her favorite wine!) in the fresh air - and don't you dare let her clean up after.
3. Pamper her one more time.
If you still have young children, take over bed time duties and send mom straight to the bath tub for some quiet "me time" (something she probably rarely gets). Better yet, have this amazing brown sugar and shea body scrub there waiting for her.