Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub Recipe
It's September - officially Pumpkin Spice season! If you love it like we do, you - and your skin - will love this nourishing DIY Pumpkin Sugar Scrub from The Idea Room. (Also - great for the upcoming holidays, both as a hostess gift and to help you relax amidst the bustle.)
- Coconut Oil or Almond Oil
- Granulated White Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Cinnamon or Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Printable Scrub Label
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar (or Raw Sugar)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Almond Oil or Coconut Oil (add more if needed)
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the sugars and spices.
- Mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Slowly pour in the Oil and stir until well blended.
- You may add more if your scrub is too dry.
- You don’t want it to be runny, just a nice damp texture.
- Cover in a tight container.
- Store in the refrigerator up to 8 weeks.